Friday, February 16, 2007

Ways that I bring in Money on the Net

One of my best businesses on the internet is eBay. If I keep at it, I can bring in as much as $1000/mo.

My 2nd way I bring in a few dollars is through Paypal donations to support my computer programming hobby. I receive about $40/mo. which I used to buy books, materials, RAM, etc. and in return I release my programs that many people use on the net free of charge including the source code.

Another recent way that I started making money is through Google Adsense. It is too early to tell how much I can make from internet advertising. Currently my art5dog.com site makes about $2.00/mo. I just started this business, so I expect it to increase over time as I develop the content on my website.

I thought about agloco, but Pyramid schemes don't work and I try to avoid them at all costs. I almost got suckered into this business and I'd rather make an honest living through more legitimate means.

No comments: